eBay listing challenge

Options

Comments

• gollysmissus
    Options
    Well done to all those who have sold items and to those who have managed to list stuff (that's the hard part!!)
    I've just sold another item only £1.99 but hey it's more clutter gone and pennies in the bank.
    A bid on another item but nothing finishes until next week now and I can't list any more but I've been good and started taking photo's and writing descriptions so I'll be ready to go next month - I've only done 2 but it's a start. I usually get the 100 FL and have nothing ready!!!!!
    Roll on free listing!!!!!

Have a good sorting and listing weekend everyone :)
    Lightbulb Moment - Jan 2005
    Debt Free - Oct 2011
    Mortgage Free - 19 Sept 2014:money:

Grocery Challenge
    Jan £141.42 /£100 Feb £0/£100
  • Frugal_life
    Options
    Hi all,

Long time lurker who is on a mission to save as much as possible and get that ever-illusive deposit for mine and the OH's first house together.

I know we're over half way through the month, but I'd like to join this challenge and will aim to list 10 items between now and the end of the month (something that I had originally planned to start in January!) and add those extra pounds and pennies to our savings account :)

Will then look to maximise the free monthly allowance and aim for 20 listings from next month.

Current listings: 0/10

Looking forward to seeing how much I can make this year and will be sure to keep you updated on my progress :)
    January Food Budget: £0/ £500

Saving for our future
  • Seaotter
    Seaotter Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello - I'd like to join too please! I set myself a challenge of listing 10 items a month, largely to declutter but the money's an added bonus!. I did do 30 in the first three months and then lost steam, so joining in a challenge would be good to get me moving again!
    Declutter our home in 2024
    Lose weight in 2024
  • Seaotter
    Options
    I'm obviously meant to be getting back on eBay - just a few minutes after posting my previous post I checked my emails and found an eBay offer for 10 free listings from 19th - 21st. Had better get listing tomorrow!
    Lose weight in 2024
  • gollysmissus
    Options
    Wow finally got 100 Free Listing - I was hoping to have a few more things ready but two is a start so I have added these to my 20 already listed. Will try and sort a few more things - I'll never get 100 ready!!!
    Hi to all newcomers and hope more people got the FL as well.

Here's to a busy couple of days - can I keep up the momentum!!!!
    Debt Free - Oct 2011

Grocery Challenge
  • Azzzaa
    Azzzaa Posts: 346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Just started up a Ebay account of my own after realising i can't use my parents for ever haha! I'm capped at listing just 8 Items (not looked into why but im assuming it's because im a new seller with 0 feedback)! I'm going to use this thread as a reference point to log my earnings :)
    Documenting my journey from full time support worker to full time eBay reseller :)
  • Seaotter
    Options
    Oh no! My time is up for my 100 free listings, and I didn't list anything!
    Lose weight in 2024
  • EllaTheHouseBunny
    Options
    I have finally got things off the ground and listed 8 items today - not much interest in them so far unfortunately apart from 1! I have got tons of other items to list over the next few weeks - just needed a push to get started.
  • gollysmissus
    gollysmissus Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 22 April 2015 at 9:25PM
    Options
    Never mind Seaotter I only listed two and that was because I'd already got them saved in my drafts so it was just a click and they were listed - it really saved time.
    So I've sorted a box of stuff to list and I'm going to try and get them ready in my drafts and then it's just click on 1st of May when I get my next 20 (unless I get another 100 F/L!!!!!) Ooh it sounds so simple lol.

I've got bids on 3 more items - so fingers crossed!! Another £40 and I'll have another £100 towards our holidays.
    This nice weather doesn't help as I keep going into the garden to sort it for the summer but hey you can't do everything.
    Anyway girls keep going every item listed is potential money in the bank and a tidy home.

Ellathehousebunny - Well done on listing - don't get disheartened some stuff can take ages to sell just persevere.
    Debt Free - Oct 2011

Grocery Challenge
  • Azzzaa
    Azzzaa Posts: 346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    So far I only have 4 items on ebay atm, one had a bid of £5.45 every little helps!
    Documenting my journey from full time support worker to full time eBay reseller :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure