🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

LG G2 Mini

Options
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the LG G2 Mini? It has the power and volume buttons on the back, a bit like the original larger G2, but I'm a little weary that if I buy it I'll be constantly turning the phone on, making calls, taking photos etc whilst it's in my pocket. The covers have cut-outs so I can't think of any way to prevent it happening. It's putting me off getting it so I was just curious as to whether anyone else has any experience or finds the same issues with this phone. Otherwise I'd be looking at a Sony M2 for a similar price...

Thanks very muchly for any thoughts! :)
... Just Keep Swimming ...

Comments

• £note
    £note Posts: 118 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not a problem, I have the full size g2 so I'd imagine things work in the same way. When the phone is in a pocket or bag the proximity sensor on the front of the phone can detect this and disables the buttons. On my phone the volume buttons are completely disabled and the power button, if pressed, activates the screen but it immediately turns off again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport