Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Thanks SA, I certainly hope they will think fondly of me and their childhood when they are older. Right now, nothing I do is enough for DS1 :( Xx

It's an age thing Plmbl Missy H can be just the same!

You are a fantastic mother and your boys are lucky to have you, you give them the best you can and it is well above what alot of children get x x
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks Mrs H :A Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    My DS is 22 & I can do nothing right.
    Right now I a m past caring.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Brightspark87
    Options
    Poor lucky - DS1 is just at that age and honestly I am sure he does appreciate it. Well done for saving the pennies here and there it makes all the difference. Take care xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Take care PLMBL..roll with the punches (metaphorically speaking!)
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hello all! Wednesday already?! Where does it go??!!

Lost 4lbs at fat class last night :j. DH lost 6 :eek:. 13 more weigh ins til the wedding!

Been visiting a few new gyms with a view to changing gym when DH's social services money starts next month. There's one within walking distance of home that DH really likes as it's got lots of strong man stuff in it. Hmmm.

DS1 had his last (for now) meeting with the support worker from Barnardos this afternoon. He seems to have got a lot out of it :D. Just have to wait to see if they get the contract and funding for next year now so he can go on trips etc.

Still waiting for the new school bag to arrive :mad:.

DH has been a bit strange today. He walked in to the bathroom to talk to me whilst I was on the loo (door closed). That's not what we do here! In 17 years he's never seen me on the toilet until today!! His memory is extra bad today and has been getting his words more muddled than usual. He also keeps complaining about a pain in his hand and has gone for a lie down as he's tired :(.

Quiet night in the Lucky house tonight. No one is at a club or needs to go out for anything. Fingers crossed it stays that way!!!
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Yay to the 4lb loss :beer:

I had to laugh at you saying DH had never seen you on the toilet, you should come and leave here always someone trying to come into the bathroom! On Saturday I was in the shower and DH came in to do his hair :cool:. No privacy ha!!

Hope DH is ok x
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Lol Mummy, it's normally like Grand Central Station when I'm in the shower, but the toilet is different!! Thanks to you and Beanie for the weight loss congrats Xx

DH has been explosive angry since he got back up :(. I fed him incase he was 'hangry' and now he's zoned in to a car build programme on the tv. I'm keeping myself busy on here!
  • Brightspark87
    Options
    Oh lovely lucky so pleased with you and the weight loss - truly fab! SO happy for you.

Sorry re the loo thing - I do understand what you mean! I hope DH had a good nights sleep and is in a good mood today. xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure