Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    So sorry to hear this.
    Sending you lots of positive vibes & healing hugs xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Lucky, came on to say hi, so shocked you are in hospital.

Sending love and praying every is ok Love Buffy XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • satchmo1
    satchmo1 Posts: 2,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh No! I had to go back a page to find out what was going on!!! I hope it's sorted out without surgery. Could it be IBS?

If you have earplugs, you might even catch up on some sleep. I've got a fleece headband which incorporates earplugs. The beauty of this is that you can put the headband over your eyes, plus the earphones don't hurt your ears if you fall asleep on your side. They're called "sleep phones", and were a requested birthday gift.
    What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?
  • amber03
    amber03 Posts: 1,238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry to hear your having a rough time at the moment. Hope you have some good news soon.

Sending huge hugs and positive vibes.xx
    :j Debtfree and and staying that way.:j3-6 month emergency fund, No.61 £140.00
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thank you for all your lovely messages. Good news is I got home yesterday because CT scan was clear of any tumours etc :j. Bad news is they still have no idea what's wrong :(. I'm still in lots of pain and I've had to ring in sick for work tonight :(.

DH coped really well when I was in hospital and followed my lists etc. They are all still alive and I'm very proud of them as all slip ups were minor.

Somewhere in the last few days we've had another NSD.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Glad to see you're back at home, Lucky! :T
    ..And that the Boys coped while you were away - that will be good for their confidence. ;)

Sorry you're still hurting though.. :(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    *Robin* wrote: »
    Glad to see you're back at home, Lucky! :T
    ..And that the Boys coped while you were away - that will be good for their confidence. ;)

Sorry you're still hurting though.. :(

This :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hope the pain goes away soon PLMBL xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,354 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    OMG Lucky!!!! I turn my back for 5 minutes and look what happens!!! Glad you're back home and it appears to be nothing serious but a shame they couldn't get to the bottom of it. Good news that the Lucky gang coped well without you though.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh Lucky, I have just read your post and I had no idea of your recent hospital admission. I hope the pain eases very soon and that you are feeling well again.
    It is great how family rally round when you need them. I am so pleased that DH and the boys managed okay whilst you were away.

Get well soon, prayers and hugs xx
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback