Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,423 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Another week another dollar.
    Still feeling unsettled & out of sorts.

Have a good week all :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Master Jack has been out. Loved it.
    Miss Jill was none too keen at all.
    Thats ok so we can go from there.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Best boy is still sussing them out to a degree.

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,371 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't know why I thought you had two sons - must've miscounted the best boys :) Although the furry one could count as one :)

Hope you feel better soon xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    I don't know why I thought you had two sons - must've miscounted the best boys :) Although the furry one could count as one :)

So many best boys, human and feline :rotfl:.

I hope you feel better soon Beanie :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    I suppose it is confusing :rotfl:
    My DS was my first best boy & then when Mr N was here after a while it was my two best boys :D:D

• beanielou
    Options
    For the sake of clarification for all my readers.
    Normally in my diary ramblings when I refer to my best boy I do mean my best boy cat.
    Humble apologies for any confusion :o:o

• 117pauline
    117pauline Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi beanielou

Thought I would pop by and say hello.

And what do I find? Beanielou has a plethora of best boys!

Sorry to hear you are feeling out of sorts but it must be nice to have some more felines. I hope your new additions fit into your home.

I have found my change of scenery has helped clear my head of most of the nonsense. I have no real responsibilities here apart from keep it clean and tidy so I don't have the usual "should do, must do" thoughts that we get when we are in our own houses.

Take care honey, good wishes from Spain
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • beanielou
    Options
    How lovely of you pauline to take the time to pop in all the way from Spain.
    Good to hear that Spain is doing you lots & lots of good :)
    Take care xx

• beanielou
    Options
    Was at the foodbank today.
    Some more out of date things donated.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback