Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,371 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done on your new title, not encountered that one before. You'll be Lady Beanie soon at this rate :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,427 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Well done on your new title, not encountered that one before. You'll be Lady Beanie soon at this rate :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I wondered what your posh orange things were on your name ! Glad you enjoyed your meal, there is always tomorrow for slimming .
  • beanielou
    Options
    I wondered what your posh orange things were on your name ! Glad you enjoyed your meal, there is always tomorrow for slimming .

Thanks.
    Always tomorrow indeed :eek: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hooray to the orange thingies and big fancy title :money::T:money::T
    You have to make the most of meals out and nice times - they don't happen every day like CL said there's always tomorrow for sw

Have a lovely sunny weekend
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Millan :)
    Enjoy your weekend :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Jill ventured out in the garden today :j :j

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,371 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Aw - love it how the new fur babies are settling in. It's brilliant how you've given them a chance of happiness xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Beanie! Glad one of them's out in the garden.

mse titles ... I've no idea :o and I post *so* much :rotfl:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Aw - love it how the new fur babies are settling in. It's brilliant how you've given them a chance of happiness xx

I am pleased that all things considered things have worked out well.
    Lots of chanting for the best outcome!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback