Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    TYank you
    I have has a few gins & it ent right to my head.
    Apogies.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That made me laugh, beanie, sounds like a good evening :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad you're relaxing with a few gin and its. The high tea sounds lovely and hope your relative is doing ok.

The NHS has its faults but they are fantastic in emergencies. And do an amazing job overall.

Not been around this week - this work lark is interfering with my social life with my RL and virtual friends.;)
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    My head is a tad sore today.
    Anyway had a good wee night with a friend last night.
    Raspberry gins poured by her are well lethel.
    More gin then lemonade :rotfl:
    Anyway we have known each other 30 years next month.
    We moved in to our wee bungalows at the same time & she has always been there for me through thick & thin.
    A special friend.
    I am so so lucky with my friends.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    In other news I have deceided to rehome the two cats if they have not been homed by the end of this weekend.
    Another friend has offered to pay the costs relating to one of them.
    Again I am so lucky with my friends.

• beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    Glad you're relaxing with a few gin and its. The high tea sounds lovely and hope your relative is doing ok.

The NHS has its faults but they are fantastic in emergencies. And do an amazing job overall.

Not been around this week - this work lark is interfering with my social life with my RL and virtual friends.;)

Oh dear:rotfl::rotfl:

• beanielou
    Options
    Just having a wee cry as you do.
    Meghan looks stunning.
    I wish them both all the love & happiness in the world.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Me too, beanie :)

She looks a bit stunned by the knowledge that 1.9 billion people are watching her right now ... not surprising, really. Her mother looks amazing.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Me too, beanie :)

She looks a bit stunned by the knowledge that 1.9 billion people are watching her right now ... not surprising, really. Her mother looks amazing.

Her mother does look amazing.
    Lonely though I thought :(

• beanielou
    Options
    Wasent The Most Rev Michael Curry amazing.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback