Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    All said charity accounts finally up to date & they finally balance too.
    So only the stuff for the rest of March to go :j :j :j
    Isn't it a great feeling :D. I got my group's accounts to finally balance two days before the auditor arrived, just as I thought I'd be doing a balancing item :rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,413 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done on the accounting :)

The penny has just dropped about this eating frogs malarkey, I was beginning to fear for the frogs in my pond :rotfl:
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Well done on the accounting :)

The penny has just dropped about this eating frogs malarkey, I was beginning to fear for the frogs in my pond :rotfl:

quick save the tadpoles Beanie is coming for lunch ;)

can't even remember who started it ... well I think I can but it's their real name I know lol ( probably wrong anyway )
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,471 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    PM who is was el as I cant remember.
    It is my age!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    have texted you ... can't seem to send PM's on my phone

I'm not entirely positive but I think have it right :)
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    It originated with mark twain and is frequently used by management gurus.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    have texted you ... can't seem to send PM's on my phone

I'm not entirely positive but I think have it right :)

Got it thanks el.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Cant believe that its Friday already!!
    Have a great day my friends :grin:

• 117pauline
    117pauline Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon

I started a post to you yesterday and failed to post - oops!

So I thought I would pop by and say hello as you kindly pop in to my diary. And I find the truth......... I am failing to find and eat my frogs because all of you are eating frogs too. Please could I have a frog myself tomorrow.

I hope you have had a great Friday and a good weekend planned

Take care honey
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • Paspatur
    Paspatur Posts: 490 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Beanie, just de-lurking to recommend a crime author for you - Helen Fields - set in our nations capital - first 3 books in the series are 99p on Ama**on for Kindle if you have one with 4th due out in August
    Of course you may already be aware of her
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure