Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,454 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    First frog of day done :grin:
    Quote given & I asked if that was the bottom price so got another 10% off. Go me:money::money:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    So I am going to do the second frog before my lunch :eek:

& make a phone call.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hope those frogs are getting eaten and leaving a sweet taste !!!128077;
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    I am chuffed with myself :grin:
    All accounts for 17 - 18 transferred into new lever arch file which will not break before year end. Pretty please.
    All said charity accounts finally up to date & they finally balance too.
    So only the stuff for the rest of March to go :j :j :j

• beanielou
    Options
    Considering I did an accounting role way back in an other life time & I am so bad at doing them now I am blooming well chuffed with myself:A:T:j:money::p:D

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounds like a busy and productive day :T:T:T:T
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    Sounds like a busy and productive day :T:T:T:T

It was :D
    Really pleased.

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,987 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well done with those frogs, I have actually made the 3 phone calls on my list for today and it was the first day they had been listed:j
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Well done on a frog well eaten :TXx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    that's good frog munching done for today ... sounds like one of them was a bulldog as well ;)

well done xxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure