Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Z~~it was the top one.
    Apparantly there is also an airlite4.

I can't find an airlite4. Just an airlite3 and an airlite - which is this one https://www.careco.co.uk/item-p-ms01051/careco-airlite-travel-mobility-scooter/
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thanks for that gallygirl :)
    Did it work?????
    Save
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    Do you have a linky? I can't seem to find it.

Not having showrooms in Scotland sounds like an excuse for a trip out to Englandshire. Undoubtedly it'll be darn sarf so the hot weather will be good for your bones.

Sounds like it has the potential for an outing ☺
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Size 12 dress bought on Monday. Going back tomorrow. Too snug! Smuggling beer under it? I could barely smuggle my underwear under it!
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • ZTD
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Size 12 dress bought on Monday. Going back tomorrow. Too snug! Smuggling beer under it? I could barely smuggle my underwear under it!

Well perhaps you should take that as a sign to give that up...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,657 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I can't find an airlite4. Just an airlite3 and an airlite - which is this one https://www.careco.co.uk/item-p-ms01051/careco-airlite-travel-mobility-scooter/

The person on the phone said an airlite 4.
    I have no clue:rotfl::rotfl::o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    Did it work?????
    Save

Sadly not gallygirl.
    Will try again later :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Butti wrote: »

I cant believe that Butti :eek:
    That must make me about an 18:eek::o

• ZTD
    Options
    The person on the phone said an airlite 4.
    I have no clue:rotfl::rotfl::o

Well on the presumption that the airlite 3 is called that because it has three wheels, that must be an airlite 4 as it has 4 wheels.

Apart from a slight increase in battery capacity (which translates to zero change) and an extra wheel...they are identical in specification...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Options
    Well on the presumption that the airlite 3 is called that because it has three wheels, that must be an airlite 4 as it has 4 wheels.

Apart from a slight increase in battery capacity (which translates to zero change) and an extra wheel...they are identical in specification...

Thanks Z.
    Will you kindly check that weight is the same too.
    Have to go out so will check price later. Big thanks.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback