Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,418 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh dear did you hurt your finger again when you fell over? I hope the weather improves so you can get scooting again. I'm sick to death of rain where I live :mad:.

I did:o
    Such is life.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I once pushed ds in his pram right into a bollard - it was a big old fashioned pram and had a sun canopy up for the first time.....I’m not very tall and couldnt see over it - CRASH - felt a right wally in a crowded street....can’t remember if it was a bollard or bin but it was right in the middle of the pavement where it had no right to be getting in the way of new mums with big prams. Ds slept right through it - pram had a dent :eek:

Hope your finger is ok - and the rest of you too.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Loving these stories!

Thanks millan.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• DancingInTheRain
    Options
    I manage to walk into some scaffolding once and knock myself out, how I missed it I'll never know as it even had the bright foam padding around it to stop idiots like me walking into it and knocking themselves out :rotfl:
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    I once pushed ds in his pram right into a bollard - it was a big old fashioned pram and had a sun canopy up for the first time.....I’m not very tall and couldnt see over it - CRASH - felt a right wally in a crowded street....can’t remember if it was a bollard or bin but it was right in the middle of the pavement where it had no right to be getting in the way of new mums with big prams. Ds slept right through it - pram had a dent :eek:

Hope your finger is ok - and the rest of you too.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • teafor2
    Options
    I manage to walk into some scaffolding once and knock myself out, how I missed it I'll never know as it even had the bright foam padding around it to stop idiots like me walking into it and knocking themselves out :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • teafor2
    Options
    Morning Beanie :) I'm loving the stories as well. It's only 8am and my sides are already aching from laughing. Have a good day. xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Any more funny stories?

Thanks tea xx

• beanielou
    Options
    Physio today.

• girlatplay
    girlatplay Posts: 3,883 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not exactly the same but I was on a Christmas night out years ago. About 6 of us were sitting round an upturned barrel being used as a table (it was meant to be, all the tables were upturned barrels). I stood up to go to the toilet and next thing I knew I was face down on the barrel. Just completely lost my balance and couldn't stop myself. Wasn't even that drunk (just a wee bit tipsy). I think the whole pub was in fits.
    Mortgage at 12/07/2022 = £175,000
    Mortgage today = £166,457.86
    300 282 payments to go.
    House buyout fund £3,261.67/£40,000
    Random Pick Fridays = £80.01
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business