Especially Lovely Is The Elite

Options

Comments

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    correct

you will need to spend £100!:eek: see below!

Just reading the T&C's here

http://www.quidco.com/christmas-bonus-event-terms-conditions/

point 13 :(

I read all the t&cs last night and I swear it did not say that when I read it. I knew I should have printed a copy. It already shows the £6 unlocked for me so they must have changed the rules today.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Night night you lot. Be good! :)
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • strewth71
    strewth71 Posts: 1,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am wondering if the more expensive orders you need to do in the 2nd half - or have I misread the new rule ?
    I've read it that we need to spend £12 in tier 1, a further £38 in tier 2 and then £50 in tier 3. Not sure if it's just £100 by the time you reach tier 3 though no matter how the spend is spread.
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I would but to far:(

I know you would Bubbs, I wouldn't expect less, that's the person you are. I would love to meet you in real life, you are a GIVER. I'm so content that there's a lot of us out there. :A
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Was it this one you are looking at rhosynbach?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3227842.htm

I have tentatively reserved a refurb iphone as I can afford it but not sure I want to spend that much money on a phone. :o

I know the cheaper Samsung are appealing but I bought my mum one last year especially so she could scan bar codes and use priority moments when out and about. It has proved a really bad buy, she can never get online when out and about to use the offers. She gets 2g at best which just doesn't connect.
    I know many people like these phones but if you want it for checking all the apps when out then I would go with a dependable I phone. I have just bought mum an I phone from d's.
    Also mum can cope better as can use an I pad and it is the same. Also the photo quality on her Samsung was very poor and the idea was she wouldn't have to carry a camera around.

I missed the argos glitch by minutes but bought a Samsung 10.1 galaxy tab pro from curry yesterday for £209 with code. Means I can send mine off for repair.

T'S The Apple guarantee is only 12 months so worth extending this. The argos eBay site had extended guarantees for £29. It is worth a look at as very expensive things to replace.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    glenburg1 wrote: »
    3 for £10 chocolates showing on asda.com but none showing on mysupermarket

Where are you looking please as I can't see any?

Many thanks

Anon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,966 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    I know you would Bubbs, I wouldn't expect less, that's the person you are. I would love to meet you in real life, you are a GIVER. I'm so content that there's a lot of us out there. :A

Thanks, i like to treat people how i like to be treated;):D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I managed to get 2 of the schloer 50p mocs to orient off tonight :j
    So I've got the start of a
    Sada v !!!!!! list
    Hoping for some new cash backs on Shopotize
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    strewth71 wrote: »
    I've read it that we need to spend £12 in tier 1, a further £38 in tier 2 and then £50 in tier 3. Not sure if it's just £100 by the time you reach tier 3 though no matter how the spend is spread.

I felt that it was that you had to cross the £xx threshold and the x shops!

:p:p:p:p
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »

You do make me :):):):)

x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family