Especially Lovely Is The Elite

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    My bed is calling. :eek:

Ladyshopper so pleased you got your deliveries today, fantastic news, keeping my fingers crossed that you get yours LFAB. :)

Goodnight Elite. :A
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Original Serum as the Trig.

0.15 x ASDA Bananas by Weight per kg £0.10 £0.10
    0.01 x ASDA Carrots by Weight per kg £0.00 £0.00
    0.02 x ASDA Mushrooms by Weight per kg £0.04 £0.05
    0.14 x ASDA Onions by Weight per kg £0.10 N/A
    0.01 x ASDA Root Ginger by Weight per kg £0.02 £0.02
    1 x Haribo Tangfastics Minis (200g) £0.50 £1.00 Not On MSL :mad:
    1 x Jakemans Lozenges Honey & Lemon Menthol (100g) £0.58 £0.58
    2 x John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir (100m... £19.98 £8.00
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 November 2014 at 11:08PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    So it's been mainly drink you have concentrated on?
    How much has actually left your bank account in real money?

At least with the Morrisons £5 vouchers you get a full year to use them so there is no rush :)

Yes, what with Xmas round the corner, this month it has been drink. I did get a bag of the kids apples today with 100 points on which didn't show on the receipt so had to go to cust serv and have them manually added.

I dont keep the vouchers for long as they're used for the next shop, I can't afford to hold on to them. Would be nice to be able to save them up, but then I wouldn't be able to rinse and repeat.
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Okay, okay, if you insist you can come with me and show them how it's going to work ;):D

A joint enterprise means that we both have to demonstrate :p:rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    strewth71 wrote: »
    :rotfl: I'm sure nerfy said a couple of weeks ago that he got his kiddiewinks onsies with toilet flaps in :think: I think he got them from next. I remember thinking what a good idea because we took onsies when we took the kids on a scout camp and it was the worst thing we could have done. Portaloos in the middle of the night with a shivering 6 year old. :(

I might just buy a cheapie one from matalan and some Velcro :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 4 November 2014 at 11:10PM
    Options
    Good Evening all. Hope you have all had a fabaroonie day. :A
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    A joint enterprise means that we both have to demonstrate :p:rotfl::rotfl:

Synchronised peeing, I like your thinking. That's sure to get their attention!

:cool: :rotfl::rotfl:
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• strewth71
    strewth71 Posts: 1,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Footie finished so I am off upstairs to bed goodnight cya all tomorrow :wave:
    Night tweets x
    I wonder if it will work if the first shops are the high costs shops, and then get the low cost shops… it would fit the T&C

lol x
    I was wondering that too, i spent about £13 so far for tier 1, do I now have to spend another £12 or do a fresh £25 for tier 2. ...and if I spend £100 by tier 2 does that mean the cash spend part is complete? So confused :o Argos 3 for 2 tomorrow could go some way to help.
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Ya fine, was sitting at traffic lights and the the van just jolted forward, lucky I was at front. But that on my head seem to flare up after!!
    When he sneezed all over the van, then paid his money and walked away I couldn't believe when I looked and saw the mess, it just made the day :rotfl: good thing that I got some anti- bac in the van :eek:

For those that don't know I drive a sandwich van, so for someone to do that was a bit _pale_ eww just imagine the germs :eek:

I wondered but didn't like to ask fernie :o I pictured maybe a prison officer or policeman transporting prisoners :rotfl:
  • kurly~kale
    Options
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Ya fine, was sitting at traffic lights and the the van just jolted forward, lucky I was at front. But that on my head seem to flare up after!!
    When he sneezed all over the van, then paid his money and walked away I couldn't believe when I looked and saw the mess, it just made the day :rotfl: good thing that I got some anti- bac in the van :eek:

For those that don't know I drive a sandwich van, so for someone to do that was a bit _pale_ eww just imagine the germs :eek:

Glad you're ok. You need to go to Dr's, and get some stuff for your head. Told you what to do yesterday! Listen to your sister !
    Hope he didn't sneeze on the money :eek: yuk
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yer,-- just thought. Anyone willing to give me a lift so I can grab bargains? I'll share, honest guv!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure