»

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread - Page 1197

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Beat My Quote! Travel Agents Thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
12K replies 1.7M views

Replies

• The Quote itself: £5013.03
    Who the quote is from: Royal Caribbean
    Is there a booking fee: No
    The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel:
    5 nights at Doubletree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal (Orlando) - 11th Aug 2020 to 16th Aug 2020
    Western Caribbean & Perfect Day (Harmony of the seas) 16th Aug 2020 to 23rd Aug 2020. Room is a ocean balcony room.
    5 nights at Doubletree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal (Orlando) - 23rd Aug 2020 to 28th Aug 2020
    The departure Airport/Post: Orlando
    The Holiday Dates: 11th Aug 2020 to 28th Aug 2020
    The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults
    The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): ^^^^
    The Board (self catering/half board etc): ^^^^
    Any specific requirements:
    Is an in-flight meal included:
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Holiday Haggler
    ✭✭✭
    Hi SeanKEFC

Ive sent you a PM to get more info eg re flights

I've sent you a PM

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi SeanKEFC

I cant beat your price

I've sent you a PM

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
    My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • trevor8trevor8 Forumite
    137 posts
    The Quote itself: £4712
    Who the quote is from: Jet2
    The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: Hotel Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
    The departure Airport/Post: London Stanstead
    The Holiday Dates: 13-20 May 2020
    The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 8 adults,
    Resort Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura
    The Board (self catering/half board etc): All inc
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Trevor8

I CAN beat your price - I can do it for £20 less per person so £160 less total like for like - all still booked with Jet2holidays
    I can also give you the upgrade to Private Transfers for free
    You could also save more but i'll explain that when you call as slightly different so may not suit

I've sent you a PM

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
  • What about holidays to Maldives ? They offer a great family packages now for a much better price. This is a luxury destination and worth to see it.
  • edited 9 December 2019 at 3:21PM
    MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 9 December 2019 at 3:21PM
    Hi Martinworld

I think you may have the wrong Forum - This Forum is just for beating prices

Mattr5
  • Been quoted a price of £2427 for 5 people (2 adults and 3 children aged 1, 4 and 6) for 7 nights all inclusive (double room) at the Best Tenerife Hotel from Monday 17th August. Return flights from London Stansted. Baggage and transfers included. Can anyone beat this price? Flexible with flights (both dates and location - needs to be any London or South West) and destination but want minimum 4 stars. Thanks
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    774 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Cholding

I can beat your price on that hotel and do ven better prices at a number of 4* hotels - eg Blau Punta Reina Junior Suites Resort, Majorca, THe Mirador Papagayo, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, DB Seabank, Malta, Pollensa Park and Spa, Puerto Pollensa, Majorca - Many of these will save you over £100 - maybe more

I've sent you a PM

Mattr5
    I am a Travel Agent
  • edited 30 December 2019 at 12:27AM
    techmobtechmob Forumite
    407 posts
    edited 30 December 2019 at 12:27AM
    Hi

The Quote itself: £1,220
    Who the quote is from: Jet2 holidays
    The Tour Operator/Airline/Hotel: jet2 holidays
    The departure Airport/Post: Manchester
    The Holiday Dates: 16th June 2020 (5 nights) - flight departure 8am. Flight return 21:25 pm
    The number of people travelling (inc kids ages): 2 adults
    The Hotel (or * if it’s allocate on arrival): Spring Aaron’s Gran Hotel & Spa
    The Board (self catering/half board etc): Half Board
    Any specific requirements: twin room with sea view
    Is an in-flight meal included: Yes
    Luggage, seats, transfers and resort checkin included.

Thanks