Options
124»

Comments

• Murphybear
    Murphybear Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    aww your nails sound so pretty :) x

Thank you. It's my main extravagance, I don't wear a lot of make up but I have lots of nail varnish, quite a few glittery top coats and some fab Ciate foils. People keep asking me if my nails are real or where I get them done, they are surprised when I say they are real and I get them done in front of the television in my lounge:D
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    me too! I went through my 20s and 30 s owning 1 nail polish as I used to do massage for a living and couldn't wear it, but this year I built up my collection and I find it so therapeutic painting my nails and having lots of colours to choose from! What are the foils? are they nail wraps? I love ciate's shades, they do very unique ones.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • RachRubyD
    Options
    A found a new dupe today and its from L'Oreal the new color riche exclusive red's collection in Blake. I thought when I first looked at it that it was an exact dupe of MAC's Russian Red but when I got it home it matched Ruby Woo more and is an exact dupe. At the moment they are £6.99 and on 3 for 2. I think the whole range is gorgeous. I finally managed to get hold of J.Lo's nude and also Eva's after months of searching and they always being oos.

Anyway 3 lipsticks for the price of 1 is pretty good.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Great thread!

Another fan of MUA here - I just wish their blushes came in the same range as MAC! I always think that with powder colours / lipsticks / eye pencils, you can afford to go cheap as the ingredients are similar, it's the base that I will not compromise on (now firmly an EA fan, although Stila from Poundland is fine for weekends).

I consider myself a bit of a Poundland connoisseur, yet have never seen the Lanacane anti-chafing gel there :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure