The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Single Premium Mortgage PPI

2»

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,027
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Not entirely.....
    Its over for you though based on what you have said.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Not entirely.....
    No it is 100% gone. The deadline for NEW complaints was August 2019, 19 months ago. If you put in a complaint then they will simply time bar it under that rule or the 6 year rule or the 3 year rule and you will have no access to the FOS. The stuff that is happening at the moment is existing complaints or complaints registered before the deadline which may be looked at again with new evidence or for Plevin requests.
  • I'll keep you posted.

On another note, has anyone had their (regular premium) non-Plevin MPPI claim rejected by Lloyds in the last few years?  I had one rejected back in March 2019, but after a bit of encouragement, Lloyds are talking to me about it again.
  • brettcta
    brettcta Posts: 4,693
    Forumite
    I'll keep you posted.

On another note, has anyone had their (regular premium) non-Plevin MPPI claim rejected by Lloyds in the last few years?  I had one rejected back in March 2019, but after a bit of encouragement, Lloyds are talking to me about it again.
    I’d wager a lot have had their (regular premium) non-Plevin MPPI claim rejected by Lloyds in the last few years.
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,027
    Forumite
    On another note, has anyone had their (regular premium) non-Plevin MPPI claim rejected by Lloyds in the last few years?

Of course they would.  Regular premium PPI has the lowest uphold rate of any PPI.   It goes without saying that there would be rejections.

I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback