Lloyds loan PPI claim, how far back?

Options
Hello, I had 3 loans with Lloyds from 1998-2001, and at least 2 of these had PPI. Can anyone tell me if they have successfully claimed with Lloyds for this far back? Unfortunately I no longer have any documents for the loans. Thank you.

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If it was missold and there is evidence to prove you paid it you can put in a complaint sure.

If the loans were paid off and closed more than 6 years ago there is a chance they will have destroyed the records and so if you have no records that would be a non-starter.

Ring them up, see if they have any records, provide as much info as you can and if the frontline staff can't see anything you'll have to send them an SAR which is a request for all the data they have on you that can be found through a reasonable search and enclose £10 payment - see the form on the PPI board. If there is nothing left then I'm afraid your complaint is over
  • WorkingGirl
    Options
    starman67 wrote: »
    Hello, I had 3 loans with Lloyds from 1998-2001, and at least 2 of these had PPI. Can anyone tell me if they have successfully claimed with Lloyds for this far back? Unfortunately I no longer have any documents for the loans. Thank you.

This sub-board is for reclaiming bank and credit card charges as the title suggests.

I suggest you look on the main board that is titled Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance.
    You are more likley to find what you are looking for there ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure