Adult bibs

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Disability Money Matters
14 replies 1.4K views
2»

Replies

• bloolagoonbloolagoon Forumite
    8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    The MIL just tucks a tea towel in her top or clips it with a clothes peg at the back if not a round neck top.

Clearly that's in the home but if out she wears a scarf for slops as she says.
    Tomorrow is the most important thing in life
  • Bob_BeeBob_Bee Forumite
    58 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    geri1965 wrote: »
    I have this problem too. I just wear house clothes (t-shirt and jogging bottoms or pyjama bottoms) and when the t-shirt has too many stains on it throw it in the wash and put another one on.

Depends if you have many visitors I suppose.

I do the same & never wear plain tops.
    I always wear patterned tops, then the stains dont show!
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, patterns definitely help, but sometimes people just don't 'do' patterns, only plain, says the mother of the son who spent several years in one colour per day ...
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • Indie_KidIndie_Kid Forumite
    23.1K Posts
    Thanks for the replies. I went out Tuesday evening and was given a napkin type thing, like many restaurants do, which was big enough for me to not spill anything down me!

Now just to see if I can find anything similar.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides