We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Make Money For Christmas Challenge

Options
124»

Comments

• hummingbird
    Options
    Well I have made just over £20 on 3bay I think I will round down rather than up.. I have also been sent a £10 off a £25 spend code from Mata1an for joining their reward card club, could be an easy way to earn a few pounds if your going to shop there for a few bits anyway I think I will pick up some jamas and underwear so can cross them off my list.. I don't know if anyone is on the book of face but I am part of a group on there a scrimpers Christmas there is a lady on there if you send her an email address not associated with n3xt then she will have them send you a £20 off a £50 spend code within 48 hours the code doesn't need to be used until mid Dec so again if your going to spend there anyway could be extremely useful no doubt she is on some sort of pyramid earning scheme getting in new emails but the codes are legit as I have used one to grab some clothes in the sale she is admin of the group so won't miss her posts...

I put lots of little bits of old toys and dvds etc on book of face today have sold at least £50 worth but won't count the pennies until their in my purse... Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend x

Well done Aloofdragon, you're doing really well! Welcome glassrainbow!
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • glassrainbow
    Options
    How does anyone make swagbucks work? I never seem to manage more than 3 a day :-\
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Bought loads of kids bits in Wilkos for 5p, 10p and 25p. From notepads, pens, stickers, bath crayons, and joke items, all super cheap and great for stocking fillers :)
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • hummingbird
    Options
    Those are great ideas from Wilko's Nat. I now have £70 cash saved and my £40 of prezzies bought. Plus today I bought my first big tub of Celebrations which are £4 in Mr T's (Heroes as well). I always get several of these so will aim to stock up while they're on offer.

I've also got a friend's birthday card and prezzie out of these funds, ready for early October. Before I would have been running around the day before trying to find something!!
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • hummingbird
    Options
    I bought another tub of Heroes today from Mr T's. These make such good standbys for trick or treats, work colleagues chocolate table etc. It felt really good to pay myself back for the 2 tubs from my Christmas purse!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure