I want a boyfriend! Dating debtfree style?

Options

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    and there he goes again... dodging the subject.:p

See, I've impressed you by the way I move... ;)
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • skint_spice
    skint_spice Posts: 12,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    See, I've impressed you by the way I move... ;)

Your government needs you! get out there and impress the ladies with your moves then.
    Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Aug 28/Current Aug  35

Mortgage OP 2024 £2400/7000

Mortgage balance: £52212

• ZTD
    Options
    Your government needs you! get out there and impress the ladies with your moves then.

I do that already. I impress upon them, the need to be somewhere else away from me - not soon, but now!

Are you going to take up your challenge? :p
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • skint_spice
    Options
    I do that already. I impress upon them, the need to be somewhere else away from me - not soon, but now!

Are you going to take up your challenge? :p

Rubbish, your theme tune could be done in the words of another great poet (well ok, maybe it was Shaggy) " the girlz, the girlz, they all love me".

OK, by June I will have gone on at least one date - can't guarantee it going anywhere though. The gauntlet has been laid down... ;)

• ZTD
    Options
    Rubbish, your theme tune could be done in the words of another great poet (well ok, maybe it was Shaggy) " the girlz, the girlz, they all love me".

"Then they meet me! And run away!" ;)
    OK, by June I will have gone on at least one date - can't guarantee it going anywhere though. The gauntlet has been laid down... ;)

OK...I'll see what I can do...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • skint_spice
    Options
    "Then they meet me! And run away!" ;)

oi you - enough! confidence, I've seen the pic remember and there's nothing scary there.
    OK...I'll see what I can do...

I'm seeing "him" next week so will try everyone's tips on being less subtle. your turn now... ok, I might let you get over your cold first.

• ZTD
    Options
    oi you - enough!

BeggingSmiley.gif oh no! Please...not the whip!
    confidence, I've seen the pic remember and there's nothing scary there.

I think that's what needs improving then... More scarey bits! :p;)
    I'm seeing "him" next week so will try everyone's tips on being less subtle.

Lots of eye contact and just tell him. He's a man. He knows he's a man. He knows men get the wrong end of the stick. If he has "got your meaning" he'll be thinking "She can't possibly be hinting at what I'm thinking she's hinting at..."
    your turn now... ok, I might let you get over your cold first.

Yes, you'll have to. Can't even do work at the moment, never mind go skirt chasing... :rolleyes:
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • MissShoes
    MissShoes Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh my god thank **** i found this thread!:T

I need amazing ideas for cheap but fabulous dates in London. Talk about leaving it til the last minute...it's this weekend!

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!:eek:
    • DFD 4th July 2015
    • MFD 1st October 2021
  • ZTD
    Options
    Well unfortunately, I don't know much about things in London, being based quite far from there - have you tried posting in the "Regional Moneysaving" Board for cheap things to do?
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • edgarjay
    edgarjay Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    can anyone join this thread?
    think most of the t'internet sites are the same, whichever you use, tend to get a few 'strange' people on them all, or maybe thats just me lol. i just try be honest if i message anyone although not sure they are back ha ha!!
    the hardest things in life are always meaning what you say and never saying what you mean!!;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure