Help with identifying Flue

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels
3 replies 798 views
brittonj34brittonj34 Forumite
1 Post

I have recently removed a flue from the house and was looking at re-using it for a log burner. Its double skin and the internal diameter is 125mm so its suitable for a log burner. However it has 4 connecting lugs to join each of the flue parts together and a band which goes round the outside. The outside is a a sort of stainless steel mottled effect. Does anyone know of this make - I had a look at selkirk and they seem to have 6 lugs.

Also if anyone has any flue of this type they dont want to use then I would be very interested in hearing from you as I need some 45 degree parts to go through the wall if I proceed.



This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals