Luxury Wood’s clearance sale

Splurge
Splurge Posts: 172 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
Lots of good offers in Luxury Wood’s clearance sale here. This is actually a great way of saving money on firewood for the winter, buy it cheap in the summer. I do this every year and it saves me a lot :)

I also noticed they have an offer on their Luxury Log Store here - it is £99 if purchased with any pallet of kiln dried logs.

Comments

• SnowyOwl_2
    SnowyOwl_2 Posts: 5,257 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks! It is worth pointing out that delivery is free to most addresses, including even Northern Ireland (but unfortunately not to some more remote Scottish addresses) so probably worth investigating for lots of people.
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I got my order of Aspen briquettes this week reduced. Unfortunately the load when about to be put on the lift fell off and broke and went on the road. Not fault of the seller though
  • raphanius
    raphanius Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    this coming winter will be the second for my stove, last winter i burned free wood supplied by friends and neighbours. i'm not sure which product i need can you recommend anything?
    Wins: 2008: £606.10 2009: £806.24 2010: £713.47 2011: 328.32
  • Splurge
    Splurge Posts: 172 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    raphanius wrote: »
    this coming winter will be the second for my stove, last winter i burned free wood supplied by friends and neighbours. i'm not sure which product i need can you recommend anything?

I bought the jumbo log crate last time which is still on special at £219. This is a serious amount of very dry quality hardwood logs. Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure