PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thread Friday 30th May

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    MOLLY what a lovely and comforting thought, that Mum or Grandma would be there to share in the joy of a new little life that is part of them, such joy!!!
  • Moorhen
    Moorhen Posts: 964 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    DD2 is 100 years and 10 days younger than my grandma and I felt her there at the birth.:)
  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Julie67 wrote: »
    redruby how strange, did they know about the house and the history before they bought? Hope they can settle

They had not bought it, it was rented and they did not know before they moved in, the mans (who hung himself) wife only told them after which I don't think was fair, poor people x

Lamewolf little dog is doing really well thank you, she climbed the stairs earlier on her own ! xx

Dumpling thanks for the recipe xx how is DH doing ? x
  • Julie67
    Julie67 Posts: 2,362 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It would have been much fairer to let them know before hand so they could make an informed decision.
    Just back from our friends, stayed out past 10.30:eek: we would have been just getting revved up now in the old days lol
    Hoping for a full nights sleep tonight, sleep well friends night night x
    Started Self Managed DMP 10th May 2017.
    Working hard to get rid of our debt.
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everybody,

Dumpling....good vibes for OH.

Its been a nice day here today, much more comfortable walking with stick that OH bought me yesterday, had a nice visit from DD 4 who started her summer holidays today.....12 weeks.

Keep putting off planting out the 38 tomato plants doing well on kitchen window sill...not sure where to put them really, not enough space in greenhouse and not sure Im up to digging holes for them along the fence...waiting for inspiration to strike!

Visited the urology consultant yesterday, appointment for investigation on 23rd June, will have to go to another hospital as well for tests, xray next week for arthritis definition.....would just like them all to leave me and my purse alone!

Hugs to all in need or want of one, sleep well all

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills