Do not sign up to talktalk

Options
I have had no phone or broadband from TALKTALK now since 30th April.
They have never yet contacted me once with an update.
Their customer service is a joke.
I have made a complaint and without their contacting me at all they now text me to say they will bin my complaint if they dont hear from me in 5 days.
I will be complaining to OFTEL first thing in the morning:mad:

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 May 2014 at 12:11AM
    Options
    You might want to try Ofcom instead.
    And they don't do customer service complaints.
    http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/telecoms/customer-services/
    You do need to go through talktalk's own complaints procedure before taking it to anyone else. Personally I'd be emailing from an alternative email or writing rather than phoning - I've never found their call centres to be helpful.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Jemma-T
    Jemma-T Posts: 1,546 Forumite
    Options
  • rwalton159
    rwalton159 Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    Try emailing their CEO. I received superb service when I did.
  • puppybelly
    Options
    TalkTalk suck. 9 phone calls, 3 letters, 5 emails and nothing but lies and different stories every time you speak to someone new. I've had a call from the CEO office today but he spoke over me and never once apolgised for the bad service I'd had, at one point even blaming me! TT have agreed to waive my last bill (so so kind TT considering I've had no service for 6 weeks - you owe ME!) but won't waive the £4.50 admin fee I'm expected to pay for not paying by DD (I cut off this facility to stop them helping themselves to my money after my service vanished and wasn't fixed). I've told him I'm not paying the fee and if they want it they can sue me.
    Steer clear of TT at all costs if you have any sense people! I'm off to the ombudsman if I get a bill for any more than the £1.30 in calls I actually owe them for. Rubbish service from their foreign call centres to the very top.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure