Transfer Test AQE 2014-2015

Comments

• Craftyc
    Craftyc Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I think they were published in the BT supplement a couple of months ago. I threw it out last week! Had kept it as a photo of friend in it. If you can google it might come up or library archives possibly.
  • trigger151
    trigger151 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Hi, can't believe that's the summer half gone! My DD has had a good break enjoying all that great weather but now time to get stuck back in. We are using the Fairfields summer pack supplied by the school to try and keep her mind ticking over. It was abit of a shock today to do a test after the break but hopefully things will come back to her ok. The one think that drives me mad is the silly mistakes. Things like leaving a whole question out because she didn't see it. Even though she assures me she checked it 3 times
  • Mrs_mum
    Mrs_mum Posts: 147 Forumite
    I know, the summer is going by so quickly. My daughter has been putting the work in since she finished school and I really hope she does well enough in November to get into the school she wants after all this effort she is making. I think our kids are great for doing the work over their summer holidays, don't think I would have done it when I was their age.
  • Mr_Bun
    Mr_Bun Posts: 339 Forumite
    My daughter has had a tutor now for about 3 weeks and I am pleased to say that her scores have greatly improved...she is now getting in the mid 80's:T
    Hopefully this will continue...
  • Mrs_mum
    Wow Mr Bun, that's a great percentage you and her must be delighted. That was the right decision then you made for your daughter. I know some people don't believe in tutors but I think every parent has to make the best decision they can for their child, be it either a private tutor or tutoring them yourself.
  • Mr_Bun
    Mr_Bun Posts: 339 Forumite
    Yes defo the right decision.
    Tutor seems really impressed with her too,she said her maths is fantastic,one of the best she has seen!!!
    Really proud of her,hopefully she will keep it up:D
  • Mrs_mum
    That's bound to give your daughters confidence a boost, so that alone is worth the tutor fee. Well done her.
  • Totally agree Mrs mum, don't think I would have been too impressed with working over the summer so I am happy my DD is willing to give it a go. Mr Bun that is a great percentage to be getting at the minute. I think tutors do work for some kids. I was initially against the idea but after seeing DD struggle with some of the concepts of the maths and her refusing to ask for help in school I enrolled her with Kip McGrath. She's been going now since June and will be having a few sessions over the summer. I am very impressed and can see a great improvement.
  • Mrs_mum
    Just realised the date, my daughter is back to school in less than 3 weeks! She is working hard and I am pleased with her effort and progress but still can't help worrying.
  • Where has the summer went!!:eek:

Does anyone else feel like there isn't enough time until the tests are here?!

We were at high 70s to low 80s in June but have dropped over the summer :( Now hitting low 70s which has me worried. What are percentages like for everyone else?

AQE Paper 1 ... 90 Days

AQE Paper 2 ... 104 Days

AQE Paper 3 ... 111 Days
    :hello: Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends:EasterBun
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business