Transfer Test AQE 2014-2015

Options

Comments

• flymetothemoon_2
    Options
    Craftyc wrote: »
    For those worrying about late post check if school are prepared to give out result by phone. Our school told the children yesterday that if post is late they can get result from headmistress if they phone school on Sat morn. Hope this helps.

Our Primary School has also said that if anyone doesn't get their post or it is very late, we can send an email to the Head asking for our child's result and we will get an email back with the result.
  • 3Mum
    3Mum Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lisaokane,
    The GL results sheet is a small rectangular sheet (apologies, I didn't keep my daughter's from a few years ago, so can't post an image). It shows the raw scores on the left and the standardised age scores on the right, for both English and Maths. The grade is also clearly shown (I think bottom right) along with the centile ranking. The grade is easy to find on the sheet. My daughter opened hers, with me peeking over her shoulder. Will do the same with my son on Sat.
    Hope all goes well x
  • MaggieMc
    MaggieMc Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Our Primary School has also said that if anyone doesn't get their post or it is very late, we can send an email to the Head asking for our child's result and we will get an email back with the result.

That's a great idea!
  • mygirls
    mygirls Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    We have planned a trip to the cinema and Pizza Hut so dd knows she is being rewarded no matter what her scores are. We also got her a card which was difficult as wanted one which just said 'Well Done' rather than congratulations...you passed, but we got one and have got her some euros to put in the card for her upcoming school trip. Daughters main worry at the moment is that she will end up at a school without any of her friends but we have pointed out that she has quite a large number of friends so chances are at least one will go to the same school. She has picked 2 grammar schools, 1 all ability with a grammar stream and 1 secondary school and would be happy with any of them thankfully. Only thing is we don't live close to the secondary school, but they do take kids from our area so fingers crossed. Good luck everyone and remind your children that this scores relevance is actually short lived the important part is how they work in the school they end up in ��
  • flymetothemoon_2
    flymetothemoon_2 Posts: 280 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2015 at 12:53AM
    Options
    There's so much snow at our place that the postie mightn"t make it at all on Saturday:
  • I was thinking about that too flynetothemoon, the rain has melted all the snow where we are now but it might be a problem in some places.

1 more day:eek::eek:
    :hello: Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends:EasterBun
  • Mrs_mum
    Mrs_mum Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    Try and have a chilled out night tonight folks, easier said than done I know. I hope all our children are happy with their scores tomorrow x
  • Workingmumof2
    Options
    Hi everyone, how are the nerves holding up? I can't concentrate on anything else today!!! I nabbed our postman this morning and he said he is on tomorrow and plans to start earlier so should be with us at 8am 😀 daughter is going to youth club tonight and doesn't seem to worried about results though I know she'll be disappointed if she doesn't do well. Thinking of all you other parents awaiting these results and hopefully all our little ones get good news xx
  • motherearth
    Options
    Daughter has her school disco tonight and then going to here friends house for a while, I'm going to catchup with some friends.Hopefully this will keep both our minds at bay lol
    Good luck to all your little ones no matter the result��
  • aqenewbie
    Options
    Nerves taking over now!! Can't wait until it's all over. Our post never arrives until after 1pm so a friend told me to contact post office and get them to hold the results for collection from 7.30am tomorrow at the sorting office. The number I contacted was 0345 7740740 and followed the instructions for the Keepsafe Service. Obviously I won't know until tomorrow if this has been successful, but I thought it was worth a try. They give you a reference number and tell you which sorting office to go along to. You need to bring ID to be able to collect your post.

Good luck to all the kids with their results.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure