We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…8485878990…191

Comments

  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    when i choose my reward and put it in basket and then go to claim it it wont work - any ideas please?whats the email ad for pigsback please?thanks
  • there is a quiz on the book club page

    (If you type bca in the search box)

    I cant post the answer here because I did it a few days ago, and have forgotten, and I forgot to post that it is there as well.
  • magoogy wrote: »
    when i choose my reward and put it in basket and then go to claim it it wont work - any ideas please?whats the email ad for pigsback please?thanks


    when you get to the confirm address page, click on the box which says update details (there may be a x but when you confirm the update details there will be a green tick instead)

    now you can proceed to order the voucher.

    the tick and x are in the top right hand corner of the screen.
  • Oasis1
    Oasis1 Posts: 747 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Thank you Fairy :)
  • http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/129/597.aspx?pbq=867%2c867%2cVOVSR

    Ans: 12 (i think, you only have one chance, so maybe double check)

    I have a feeling I answered 12.

    Can you tell me the question and possible answers, and I can then confirm whether I did or not.

    thanks
  • fairygirl24
    fairygirl24 Posts: 210 Forumite
    I have a feeling I answered 12.

    Can you tell me the question and possible answers, and I can then confirm whether I did or not.

    thanks
    How many bookclubs are there? (or something like that)
    5?
    10?
    12?
  • How many bookclubs are there? (or something like that)
    5?
    10?
    12?


    Yes I did answer 12.

    It is in the explaination (Blue scripted box) beside the question, 12 clubs aimed at different interests.
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    aaroncaz wrote: »
    not for me, it isn't,shame!

    Nor me
    nevermind
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    magoogy wrote: »
    when i choose my reward and put it in basket and then go to claim it it wont work - any ideas please?whats the email ad for pigsback please?thanks

    The email address for pigsbck is postmaster@pigsback.com
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.