We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…100101103105106…191

Comments

  • P178 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

    Haven't been here for a while. i had a surprise email from Pigsback today and can't believe i have WON.

    Congratulations P!

    You have won a prize with Pigsback.com in the Father's Day Zone! Your prize is a lovely hamper from Thorntons! The prize will be sent direct from Thorntons, as is their policy. Please let me know where you would like your prize delivered to. I will then pass it on to Thorntons, who have agreed that your details will not be kept or used for anything else. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Kind regards,

    Karl
    Member Services
    Pigsback.com

    Congrats got the same email today, hope luck runs in 3's as I won a Blaupunkt Sat Nav yesterday
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    --Tony-- wrote: »
    The clicktrough does not work it gets:

    was that an ode to curly or a slip on the keyboard :p:o
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

    RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    I was wondering what are they best ways to make money on pigsback, i cant seem to work it out at all

    Thanks


    check post 3

    there used to be a lot of free sign ups- things seem to have slowed down recently.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

    RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    Can anyone help me?

    When I try to retrieve my rewards, I validate my address fine, then when i put in my mobile phone number using +44 to replace the first 0 i get a message saying that a validation code couldn't be sent to my mobile number.

    Does anyone have any idea why this could be? :confused:

    no idea sorry- have you emailed pigsback about it?

    (cant remember the email address offhand, but i'm sure someone has it)
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

    RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,293 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just done the AOL sign up and got 30points instantly :) Thanks OP
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Click2quit clickthrough still not working :(

    And am guessing all the little piggies at pigsback are at home this weekend so am doubting it will be fixed, i want the 60pp! That would have brought me up to 160pp this week (including sloggi which we have to wait for too).

    EDIT: Thought i would delete some of the link to see if any of it worked and on clicking on click2quit.com i got this message:

    Service Not Available
    We're sorry, this site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. The maintenance is scheduled to be completed on July 28, 2007 at 10:00 AM GMT (6:00 AM EDT). We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try accessing later.

    Hope this helps, after 10am we should all be ok again! :T
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
  • Glyndwr_2
    Glyndwr_2 Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Carphone Warehouse Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/87/5...=735,735,VOVWN

    Ruby

    Spotlight Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/8/40...,584,VOVSP

    Springfield, Vermont (1st option)

    Movie Club Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/8/63.asp...,248,VOVLN

    Freddy Krueger

    Money Matters Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/23/8...,274,VOVSP
    Plastic

    Win The Recommended Album Of The Week Every Day!
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/96/4...=609,609,VOVCC
    Still no question

    Club House Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/Pages/4/92/4...,605,VOVTN
    Russell Brand

    Mobyko
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/113/...,774,VOVOL
    No question
  • fairygirl24
    fairygirl24 Posts: 210 Forumite
    Thank you to Livelyred for sending me a Curly Pic for my daughter to colour in (as my printer is non-functional) Sending it off today, but does anyone know the address to send it to please? I did a search on here but nothing came up.
  • tankgirl1
    tankgirl1 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    Thank you to Livelyred for sending me a Curly Pic for my daughter to colour in (as my printer is non-functional) Sending it off today, but does anyone know the address to send it to please? I did a search on here but nothing came up.

    Pigsback.com Monthly
    Colouring Competition,
    100 Dean Street,
    London, W1D 3TF.

    :)
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

    RIP POOCH 5/09/94 - 17/09/07
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Thank you to Livelyred for sending me a Curly Pic for my daughter to colour in (as my printer is non-functional) Sending it off today, but does anyone know the address to send it to please? I did a search on here but nothing came up.

    My pleasure x
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.