New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides


New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Hiding radiator pipes

11 replies 30.9K views
moneyistooshorttomentionmoneyistooshorttomention PPR
17.9K posts
I've been fruitlessly trawling the Amazon website looking for what I would refer to as "radiator pipe boxing".

Does anyone know what I mean by this and what the proper name for it would be to help me find it please?

It's for use to hide radiator pipes that are on show coming down the walls (as I've still had to have a couple of pipes leading to radiators coming down the walls in sight). Hence white plastic (upvc?) boxing put over the top of them and paint that boxing to match in with the colour of the walls to help disguise them.

Second question being as to whether this boxing comes in different widths (ie to hide narrow bore pipes on the one hand and standard width ones on the other hand)?


This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support