We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily Saturday 5th April 2014
Comments
-
Welcome candlelight

Gers I am glad the move went without a hitch
Healing vibes and hugs being sent your way JackieO and Molly

donnygal I have seen the wedding photos on facebook and you all look lovely and the bride and groom look so happy
Been a funny sort of day weatherwise, but I have managed to catch up on the washing.
Popped down town on the scooter this morning to get some fruit and veggies from the market while DH and DS were building the woodstore, just need to get some roofing felt to cover the top and we can put all of the logs in there, his next project is to build a coal bunker (the people who were here before us turned the old coal shed into the utility room)
Off for a drive up to the zoo to pick DD up so
BFN xBlessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
Not Buying it 2015!0 -
So glad to hear the wedding went well.
Ive got a bit of news for you theres a new baby in the Baby House. I'll let you know more when I know the details. Maybe tomorrow. He sure is a cutie!This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
Evening all,
Donny....lovely photos on fbk.....what a goodlooking bride and groom!
Molly and JackieO...thinking of you both.
Been doing my exercises as shown by physio and actually feel almost human today.
Shopped in both Aldi and Lidl today, upped the f&v count so hopefully I can continue to lose a bit of weight, no swimming or yoga for a bit as physio says that back and hips need time to "set" for want of abetter word, walking is only option but I get tired very quickly so limited.
Been a nice day here, 16c, hoping for more of the same for a couple of days, nice to feel the sun on your back.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
MarieWeight 08 February 86kg0 -
Hi Guys thanks for all your lovely messages you are all smashing folk and I will be posting as soon as I am able to.Youngest DD arrived around 6 to give me the Fragmin jab in my tummy (blood thinning thing)and stayed and had a cuppa and a natter .My eldest is picking me up at 6.30 in the morning for the hospital Whats the betting I will be still waiting to go to theatre by 11 and dying for a cuppa
:):)
(Just had my last one until after the procedure tomorrow) Youngest DGS has promised he will bring me in a MccyDs strawberry milkshake tomorrow night (The only thing I like from there
:):))
Right I'm off to bed for a read then an early night
night ,night God bless all here
Cheers JackieO xxx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
