Comments

• EverTheOptimist
    EverTheOptimist Posts: 2,694 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 March 2014 at 12:45PM
    Options
    Evening everyone.

Hope everyone's well.

Sun - NSD :j Had a lovely day, went out for a meal for my sis birthday. Paid for by dad. :D
    Mon - going into work for keeping in touch day, then popping to town to take a top back, so need car parking pennies. £2 - NSD as car parking was free for an hour. :D
    Tues - going for lunch and a walk with my friend and our babas - £10 - lunch was £7.88. No walk as the weather turned. :(
    Weds - baby group and work meeting - £10 - planning to take a bottle of water and go ahead biscuit from home so hoping to resist the counter at st4rbucks. :D this didn't happen as I had run out of water :( and we were there over lunch so needed to buy sandwiches too. So I ended up spending £8.65
    Thurs - possibly out for tea with friends - £20 - lovely meal out and only £10 spent. Really enjoyed catching up with the girls. Oh and eta 49p in boots. .
    Fri - baby group and NSD
    Sat - NSD

Contingency - £3

Total - £27.02/ £45
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 2,202 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi all!

I managed two NSD this week, not my best but not my worst either!

I am really excited though because I went to The Range with Mom earlier (she wanted a new washing up bowl) and saw giant noticeboards - I've been after one for the craft room for about a year but they were £30 on eBay (only place I could find big enough) and this one was only £4.99. So although I hadn't planned to spend it, such a big saving I couldn't resist. :cool:
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    Evening everyone.

Hope everyone's well.

Sun - NSD :j Had a lovely day, went out for a meal for my sis birthday. Paid for by dad. :D
    Mon - going into work for keeping in touch day, then popping to town to take a top back, so need car parking pennies. £2 - NSD as car parking was free for an hour. :D
    Tues - going for lunch and a walk with my friend and our babas - £10 - lunch was £7.88. No walk as the weather turned. :(
    Weds - baby group and work meeting - £10 - planning to take a bottle of water and go ahead biscuit from home so hoping to resist the counter at st4rbucks. :D this didn't happen as I had run out of water :( and we were there over lunch so needed to buy sandwiches too. So I ended up spending £8.65
    Thurs - possibly out for tea with friends - £20 - lovely meal out and only £10 spent. Really enjoyed catching up with the girls. Oh and eta 49p in boots. .
    Fri - baby group and NSD - NSD for this budget. :j , small grocery spend though.
    Sat - NSD

Contingency - £3

Total - £27.02/ £45
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
  • Munchin
    Munchin Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi all

I've a wee bit remiss on tracking my spends so I will declare last week as a fail - red - and I will start again next week:D
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    Evening everyone.

Hope everyone's well.

Fri - baby group and NSD - NSD for this budget. :j , small grocery spend though.
    Sat - NSD :j

Contingency - £3

Total - £27.02/ £45

Did put £7.98 into sealed pot so carrying £10 over

Now I also feel like I cheat a little as on Thursday I purchased a bin for the bathroom and some more paint samples but took money from my maternity savings. (Not much of that left) now they were misc spends but as I didn't want to go over from this budget I took it from elsewhere, so really just lying to myself about what Im spending. So will try and be more honest and if I buy something then it has to be accounted for.
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    Afternoon all.

New thread here
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories