everyone loves it (in) the Elite

Options

Comments

• Smart1e
    Smart1e Posts: 2,756 Forumite
    Options
    Imdebtfree wrote: »
    It's a sad day.

Oh just opened last tin of 5 beans. I thought they were long gone but this solitary can was lurking in the cupboard. He's eating it with baked potato and cheese.

:eek::eek::eek: An official day of mourning in Elite Land. Always sad when a stash comes to an end!

I had my own Deja-Vu moment in T's today, got a Welch's Rose Grape juice :D in the whoopsie section remember those better than free with a copy of Woman's Own?:j:j:j

Then in the choc aisle I found a random bag of Lindt Balls b/c 8043 for 1p, I thought they had long gone months ago!

A most successful M&S trip , the GR voucher and £5 off £20 till spit both accepted fine on pre-discount price at SS. So I got 4 x packs of 2 crispbakes, 2 ready meals, 6 cans of soup, 2 of the overpriced tins of curry (2 for £4.50 or £2.99 each:eek:) and a Raspberry Royale for just over £11 :j:j:j I don't really do the £10 meal deal as I don't drink so I just got stuff I liked instead hoping to pay about £10 - £12.

Should keep me going a while!
    :) Learn from the past, enjoy and appreciate the present and work to make your future the best it can possibly be :)

And get lots of glitches!
  • Mrs_stinkface
    Mrs_stinkface Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    That she is, and very friendly too. But then most users on here are super friendly and helpful. Tweets, Bubbs, FC, QOC, Izzey, TS, TM, JB are all gorgeous and extremely friendly, as are David, ChrisV and a lot of others.

That's what I like about the Elite. Lovely wonderful peeps.

Oh and Mrs S, weekend is going OK. Been shopping and to the gym. Back to work in 2 days. Eeeek.

The elite are the best bunch of weirdos ever, there's a lot of love on here and I'm very proud and fortunate to be a part of it.
    But you missed loads off, including yourself!

A round of :T:T:T:T:T:T for the Elite...:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Completely agree, and ta very much for the fab comments :iloveyou:
    EMMAP wrote: »
    Free Neal's Yard Moisturiser on 02 Priority moments. Some Mums are gonna get spoilt next weekend!

Cheers em, I've been to town once today already, how did I miss this :( I love this stuff, it's amazing.
    The choc from hotel choc is flipping lush :D
    Life is not about learning to avoid the storms - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The elite are the best bunch of weirdos ever, there's a lot of love on here and I'm very proud and fortunate to be a part of it.

Completely agree, and ta very much for the fab comments :iloveyou:

Cheers em, I've been to town once today already, how did I miss this :( I love this stuff, it's amazing.
    The choc from hotel choc is flipping lush :D

Ah sorry love, I think they only added it today? I didn't see it earlier on when I was scrolling through.

I'm gonna pick some up tomorrow with various other freebs. Annoyingly I already bought a mushy card from M&S for me mam but sod it I'm still getting the freebie. Can save one for next year ;)
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • Mrs_stinkface
    Options
    Ah sorry love, I think they only added it today? I didn't see it earlier on when I was scrolling through.

I'm gonna pick some up tomorrow with various other freebs. Annoyingly I already bought a mushy card from M&S for me mam but sod it I'm still getting the freebie. Can save one for next year ;)

They must have, I had a good nosy last night and it defo wasn't there. I picked up a really lovely card this morning. They had loads of choice and you could pick whichever one you wanted :T
    I've still got my M+S one to pick up. Ones for my mum ones for the mother in law, the choccy was defo not getting given away though. I baggsied it :D

Can you tell us what program your working on then? I'm really intrigued.
    Life is not about learning to avoid the storms - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Mrs_stinkface
    Options
    Oooh one of my la redoute orders has just turned up.
    The free toy story sleeping bag is actually really cute, it's a bit flimsy (defo only for summer) but lil stink will love it.:T
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Bargainqueen8 :hello:

Don't think your friend will be :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: today.

She will be :o:D :rotfl::rotfl:
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    They must have, I had a good nosy last night and it defo wasn't there. I picked up a really lovely card this morning. They had loads of choice and you could pick whichever one you wanted :T
    I've still got my M+S one to pick up. Ones for my mum ones for the mother in law, the choccy was defo not getting given away though. I baggsied it :D

Can you tell us what program your working on then? I'm really intrigued.

Oooh can't wait now.

It's a true crime show for the Discovery Channel.

Some of the things I read and pictures I see are not at all pleasant but you just kinda get desensitised to it all. Fortunately for me I already had an interest in the subject matter in the first place but it's not for everyone.

Gets a bit draining come the end of the week though.

Anyway! PD and I are going on a little Ts jaunt soonish. Hoping to pick up a few 1p items :)
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Mrs Stinkychops.....is it true....you are now a decent woman!

Congratulations. When did you find time?

Poor TS and her fridge. This house sale can't happen quickly enough for you.

Just checked the Presecco is in the fridge for this evening....there must be something I can find to celebrate:rotfl:

Off to polish my flutes:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Mrs_stinkface
    Options
    Oooh can't wait now.

It's a true crime show for the Discovery Channel.

Some of the things I read and pictures I see are not at all pleasant but you just kinda get desensitised to it all. Fortunately for me I already had an interest in the subject matter in the first place but it's not for everyone.

Gets a bit draining come the end of the week though.

Anyway! PD and I are going on a little Ts jaunt soonish. Hoping to pick up a few 1p items :)

I love true crime stories!
    I used to read true crime and true detective magazines, I've been reading them since I was a teenager. The hubby is convinced I'm planning to bump him off at some stage lol.

Have fun with PD, hope you nab some bargains :)
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Bargainqueen8 :hello:

Don't think your friend will be :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: today.

She will be :o:D :rotfl::rotfl:

hi,:wave: yes all her toys have been thrown.:rotfl:.ref had a shocker tho.i`m v.:D at the mo.i have a nightmare you will win champions league so we wont qualify.:p.
    hope you didnt get to wet on the way to your mums its been lashing it down most of the day here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure