Two Free Tickets to Alton Towers with The Sun.

Options

Comments

• I sent mine on token 9 and havent recieved...fingers crossed
  • alegnah01
    Options
    Yes really hope they come through soon as I would have thought the first option is nearly here. As an aside I bought a tickets for Gullivers world at christmas time again for my son and his family cost me £26 from Wowcher - they went yesterday and had the most excellent time. They were there for when it opened at 10.30 and left at 5 and with children 9, 4, & 3 thats no mean feat keeping them amused for that amount of time. they said the park was very quiet with only a few people so no queueing at all and of course the sun shone for them which is always a bonus. 3 very happy grandchildren - they all phoned me when they got back to thank me, which is always good for a very Nannie tears lol
  • alegnah01
    Options
    Just a quick update - I have just received an email from the Sun and they are saying allow 28 day for delivery but people from the first time band will be dealt with first. Also it said if you didnt put any dates on front of envelope they would deal with them last and give them what is left. If there was no SAE they wouldnt deal with at all - Hope this helps and hope we get the tickets soon
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if they come recorded delivery?
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lilian1977 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they come recorded delivery?

No, you should have included a SAE.
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    Mine arrived to day.
    Kids are gutted, as the day allocated isn't any use. Certainly can't think why I'd request a school day date :/
  • loulou55
    loulou55 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today for Wednesday 18th June which I'm quite happy with as I have booked the week off as its sons 3rd birthday, I'm sure he will enjoy a day at the new cbeebies land
  • Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    we've got tue 3rd june, happy with that, cause our kids go back school on the wed.
    Ours came last Friday.
  • pigletpig
    pigletpig Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I 've got sat 14th June but would like 23rd or 24th June anyone interested in a swap?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    swapping is not allowed via the forum I am afraid
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing