recommend Seat choices on Ryanair with toddler and young child?

Options
2 adults
1 x 2 yr old
1 x 4 yr old

Now Ryanair can prebook seats, I'm going to do that, as it was always stressful before whether we would get seats together and people end up queing so early on

any recommendations on which seat numbers?
bit annoying that the layout is two sides of 3 only

i'm thinking to stay at least a few rows away from the premium seats, so we don't tick off anyone!

Comments

• zagfles
    zagfles Posts: 20,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Chutzpah Haggler
    Options
    2 adults
    1 x 2 yr old
    1 x 4 yr old

Now Ryanair can prebook seats, I'm going to do that, as it was always stressful before whether we would get seats together and people end up queing so early on

any recommendations on which seat numbers?
    bit annoying that the layout is two sides of 3 only

i'm thinking to stay at least a few rows away from the premium seats, so we don't tick off anyone!
    Have a look at http://www.seatguru.com

Personally I'd go for window/middle seat in two adjacent rows so both kids can have a window seat and both have a parent next to them.
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Having done the trip with similarly aged children, I'd go for 3 seats together and one across the aisle. Then you and the children can get in and out easily without asking anyone to move. 1 adult can sit between the 2 children, then can swap in and out with the other adult so they get some sort of break.
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    cte1111 wrote: »
    Having done the trip with similarly aged children, I'd go for 3 seats together and one across the aisle. Then you and the children can get in and out easily without asking anyone to move. 1 adult can sit between the 2 children, then can swap in and out with the other adult so they get some sort of break.

This would be my preferred option too.

As for which row, it doesn't make a lot of difference, you can't have any of the extra legroom rows anyway, the rest are much of a muchness.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure