IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Parking Eye Phone Number

Options
I've managed to find a phone number for Parking Eye which actually allows you to speak to a person, rather than their automated payment machine:

01772 450 970

Just thought I'd put it out there, it might be of use for someone.

Comments

• kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    Yep its on saynoto0870
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • da_rule
    da_rule Posts: 3,618 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I wish I had thought to look there, I have just spent the best part of an hour trying to find it...d'oh
  • The_Slithy_Tove
    Options
    Why would you ever want to speak to them on the phone. It will always be an unrewarding experience as they are bullies. And phone calls, once complete, "never happened", so there is no audit trail.

NEVER phone a PPC. Only use a communication method with an audit trail, e.g. post or email.
  • da_rule
    Options
    The reason I phoned them is because I am sending them a letter before claim and wanted to check which address was their registered address for the purposes of having legal documentation served. An audit trail is not always required, but thankfully my office has telephone recording software meaning the audio file of the phone conversation is stored on my computer, along with the data log of the number called, call duration etc.

So no offence Slithy, but don't make sweeping comments without knowing the facts behind the issue.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 135,016 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Nice plan - an LBC to PE we like!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • da_rule
    Options
    Well seeing as they wasted so much of my time in rejecting my appeal against a incorrectly issued PCN (and couldn't even be bothered to submit evidence to POPLA) I think it's only fair that they cover my costs, time is money after all.
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Nice plan - an LBC to PE we like!

Yes ill second that one for sure!
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Nodding_Donkey
    Options
    I can see a certain comedy value in a carefully worded phone call, suitably recorded and posted on youtube of course :)
  • bondy_lad
    bondy_lad Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    love it just love it,have to be honest could not understand your original post,but you have made it clear as to why,ime sure i speak for everyone on here when i say,,,spank em.
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    Go to 'company check' and their registered address would be there
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.5K Travel & Transport