77 replies 86.3K views

Replies

• edited 26 October 2014 at 7:16PM
    older_wiserolder_wiser Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 26 October 2014 at 7:16PM
    I'm in the middle of nowhere and didn't have to get an invite to download it.

it seemed interesting and love quirky things like this. Did my first task yesterday and they replied this morning seems ok so far i'll go through the tasks one by one some i can see myself doing others not so much. Lots of the banana tasks in my area so perhaps thats why i didn't need to use an invite no one is on it.

also downloaded field agent and clic they seem very similar but again no problems signing up for either.
  • TrixiTrixi Forumite
    131 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what shops the tasks are in (if you're allowed to?)? I've seen Aldi and Tesco mentioned but I don't have either of those im my area (just their competitors!). I've passed 500 points but still not seeing any paid tasks so I'm hoping that something will come up soon!
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    5K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trixi wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what shops the tasks are in (if you're allowed to?)? I've seen Aldi and Tesco mentioned but I don't have either of those im my area (just their competitors!). I've passed 500 points but still not seeing any paid tasks so I'm hoping that something will come up soon!

I had a Waitrose task last week and I saw Lidl tasks as well but wasn't on my area :) Paid tasks aren't very frequent unfortunately
    ally.
  • TrixiTrixi Forumite
    131 Posts
    Thank you. I do have a Lidl so that gives me some hope then!
  • has anyone done the water bottle task yet

its a more involved task than just taking a picture, how did you go about it? , did you encounter any problems

any tips would be appreciated
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you guys tried to just sign up? Not everyone needs a code.
    ally.
  • older_wiserolder_wiser Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends where you are in the country some areas you need a code others you don't. I know i didn't but i don't live in a big city so perhaps thats the reason.
  • cardi80cardi80 Forumite
    426 Posts
    I tried without a code but it didn't work..
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends where you are in the country some areas you need a code others you don't. I know i didn't but i don't live in a big city so perhaps thats the reason.

Yes I'm aware - didn't need one either , just to let people know if they aren't aware of it
    ally.
  • rumcakerumcake Forumite
    124 Posts
    Why do some need a code whilst others don't? I have an account on the Money Shed (great site) but I think it's odd they would do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides