Brussels Airlines - Many Thanks to the forum!!

Hi, just wanted to say thanks to the forum. I used the template letter to claim for a delay of 12 hours to my flight from Birmingham to Brussels last June. I had to wait 6 weeks for the response but it was positive. They offered the full €250 :beer:
The flight was operated by one of their partners, Austrian Air so using the advice on the forum, got in touch with them first, from then on the replies came from Brussels Airlines.

All in all I was satisfied with the hotel they put me up in and the food they provided, although the Novotel in Brum has a "special" delayed flight menu to choose from. Anyway I got a result so thanks a bunch! :D

They said amongst other stuff... "As a commercial gesture in this case, we would like to offer you a compensation of 250,- EUR. In order to start the refund procedure, ....."

There were just a handful of passengers so I suspect the flight was cancelled as it wasnt financially viable, we were all booked on the first flight out the next day. I wander how many others claimed their extra beer tokens?
Bankruptcy and Supporters club... Member 340. :D

I R Worcsman
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family