Vodafone numbers

Options
fayraz
fayraz Posts: 625 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi,

I have just signed up for a Voda contract but how do I check how many free minutes and txts I have left?

Does anyone have any numbers for them?

Comments

• UREDZ
    UREDZ Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    hi. you will be able to find out by ringing the customer service line which should be free to call from your mobile phone as you are on contract.
  • bindiboo
    bindiboo Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    Options
    hi

dial 191 from your handset
    select option 2 and then option 1
    end your call

you will be sent a text message with your remaining mins etc
    ;)
  • chris123
    chris123 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    if you call 191 from your mobile you can go into all types of options one of these will give you your remaining minutes. or go into call log on your phone select call times and then dialled calls your in phone timer keeps a recored. at the start of every month i do this and reset the dialled calls so i know without having to call them, i do this with text messages as well.
  • LadFromWales85
    Options
    chris123 wrote:
    if you call 191 from your mobile you can go into all types of options one of these will give you your remaining minutes. or go into call log on your phone select call times and then dialled calls your in phone timer keeps a recored. at the start of every month i do this and reset the dialled calls so i know without having to call them, i do this with text messages as well.

Your method doesn't work for me unfortunately, as weekend calls are free on my tariff, and 191 and 121 calls arent included in my minutes, or 0870 etc.

I had a wicked program on my PocketPC Phone which kept track of my minutes really well, missing it now :(

Helpline > 2 > 1 seems to be broken at the moment, all I get when I try that is a text message saying the service is unavailable at the moment.

Dunno why Vodafone don't just give us this information though *#1345# like PAYT customers.

The unbilled calls system on the Vodafone site is down too at the moment, not that it makes life easy, just being a huge list of all your calls/sms/mms/gprs, free or not
  • fayraz
    Options
    When you sign up for the online billing system do you still get paper billing?
  • rabialiones
    rabialiones Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    can u check with orange as to how many mins used, left each months etc.
    this is one thing i miss about 3. with lg8120 was very easy to check remaining texts, mins and last months bill etc
    Nice to save.
  • andy88_2
    andy88_2 Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Orange 150p1
  • fayraz
    Options
    I don't understand why Vodafone don't have a system where you can check your allowance without speaking to an operator.
  • andy88_2
    andy88_2 Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    neither do O2
  • fayraz
    Options
    I got my phone from e2save.com and I rang Vodafone to check how many minutes and texts I have left for this month and the women on the phone told me they don't hold that information I have to ring Carphone Warehouse for that information?

But surely the contract is on Vodafone they should have all the information?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure