Sky !!!! Up

Options
I decided to migrate my phone and BB to sky as also have tv however they have messed up my application and due to a glitch in their computer system I need to re-apply means I will be without BB for a time not satisfactory. Has anyone a phone number/emailed address for a high up sky CS person/manager to get this sorted. Otherwise what other provider should I go to for a reliable competitively priced BB deal?
It pays to challenge

Comments

• harperonline
    Options
    Oh Great!!!

I moving away from tiscali to sky and should be halfing my telephone/tv/bb cost every month.

A word of advice from someone who works in the industry of telco's. Find a cheap BB provider and stick to them. I have to be honest that I wouldn't have moved from Tiscali unless I was saving quite so much. I am all for saving money but there is a fine line between saving money and the hasstle of switching. The same goes for the utils. And rememer that they all follow suite eventually!!!

I would say that the "technical" staff at Tiscali are not that "Technical" so be warned!
  • harperonline
    Options
    Oh another thing. The word on the street is that the package deals are the cheapest anyway. Its just if you want al of your egss in one basket. I have been told to avoid NTL but they are now virgin.

Have a look at www.v21.co.uk

Used to be mega cheap!
  • penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    E-mail Mr Murdoch, it might help.

james.murdoch@bskyb.com
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure