VCS Sheffield

13»

Replies

• RedxRedx Forumite
    37.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fine ? I cannot see any fine here, its an invoice for a perceived breaking of somebodys rule that may not even be enforceable in a court of law

fines can only be issued by a court of law , or a judge, certainly not by VCS

just get on with drafting your popla appeal using similar ones linked from the newbies thread and post a redacted version on here for checking (use notepad on your pc)

if you ignore them and listen to us you will pay nothing , nada , zero, certainly not £100
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your POPLA appeal will win, so send it now!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • motto_74motto_74 Forumite
    15 Posts
    Hi ,

Just wAnted to share an update on my case, got a popla decision today and won on not a GPEOL. Thank you all for the advise .
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    35K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great result, and well done, thanks for letting us know, it really helps keep up motivation here.

:T
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides