PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thread Monday 27th January

Options
13»

Comments

• MoneySavingEmma
    Options
    Hi all,

I've not posted in a few days, mainly because I didn't think I had much to add!

Finished last week at work on a good note, got a small but very welcome pay rise :j It seems they do actually notice all the extra bits I do for them! So I treated myself a bit over the weekend, as well as doing the usual baking and tidying. Also got some minor DIY done with putting together some CD and DVD racks, plus a bit of de-cluttering the spare room (if I get rid of too much at once, OH gets a bit stressed!)

Made a big cottage pie on Saturday so we're having some more of that tonight, followed by HM orange cake (to use up some past their best ones in the fruit bowl).

Essex-girl - hope your first day back went well

nmlc - congrats on your win! :T

Julie67 - sorry you had a rough night, hope the physio goes as well as it can though

snoozer - thinking of you and your family

Has anyone 'seen' glitterkitty or notjustlaura recently? Not seen them posting.

Hope everyone is staying warm in this cold spell and hugs to those feeling down or unwell.

Emma
  • Essex-girl_2
    Essex-girl_2 Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Moneysvingemma - it did but brain hurts now from information overload!

(((hugs))) to you Snoozer
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options
    snoozer wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I don't quite know what to write. We have to go back to Yorkshire today - mum is very ill and it really sounds as if this might be it. But she has confounded us in the past by recovering several times when we didn't think she would so I'm hoping for the best.

So not a lot os going on here today.

snoozer - love and hugs to you and your family

TTFTM x
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Big Hugs snoozer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories