Paying the car tax via EBay, and other shenanigans.

Options

Comments

• mfmaybe
    mfmaybe Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks SS. Today better than yesterday but still quite under the weather. Trying not to rage to much at DH. The one thing I asked him to buy at the shops was a box of lotion tissues. He said it was the first thing on his list. Never came home though. :mad:

Not sure what I will achieve today. DS woke mega early but is now napping. I'm drinking coffee and feeling sorry for myself. DH is outside fighting with a blocked drain. I need to find something on the list that's not too exhausting or time consuming. Sigh.
    0% card was £1126.91 / Now £1502.37

AFD March 2/15 NSD March 2/11 :T

Other debts paid since 1/1/14: £17,005
  • mfmaybe
    Options
    Sold a thing on eBay hurrah. The funds are just for the joint account but it's a bulky baby item we don't need to store. :T

List for tomorrow:
    Post item
    Cash out of bank
    Pay for hay
    Empty trailer
    Buy horse feed
    Post vehicle documents (long story)
    Try to hang curtain rail
    Weeds to tip

Have finished all the painting in the spare room so curtains are the last job. Have also managed to give the kitchen and utility a good sort and de clutter. Utility still has more to do but it's definite progress. Next up will be painting that. Though it's due to be nice so might try an outside task or two.

Have been paid the last of my SMP now. Will be a tight month but only another month till salary starts again.

• mfmaybe
    Options
    Have been remiss in posting. Mainly as I've been remiss in achievements. Mainly as I've broken my arm.

I am quite ragey and frustrated. 5 more weeks of a cast. Praying for no surgery though. :mad:

• PurpleFairy26
    PurpleFairy26 Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mfmaybe wrote: »
    Have been remiss in posting. Mainly as I've been remiss in achievements. Mainly as I've broken my arm.

I am quite ragey and frustrated. 5 more weeks of a cast. Praying for no surgery though. :mad:

Oh dear. I hope you're ok and it doesn't hinder your to do list too much. Take care of yourself. PF
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh no, that's not on the 'to do' list is it? You need to take it easy and yes fingers crossed no surgery.

Post when you can. We're thinking of you
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • cazmanian_minx
    cazmanian_minx Posts: 4,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh ouch :( Have you got some extra help with the horses while you're one-armed?
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    How are you coping with DS?
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • mfmaybe
    Options
    brizzledfw wrote: »
    Oh no, that's not on the 'to do' list is it? You need to take it easy and yes fingers crossed no surgery.

Post when you can. We're thinking of you

Thanks. Mainly just very cross at the mo. It was definitely NOT on the list!
    Oh ouch :( Have you got some extra help with the horses while you're one-armed?

I have a friend who keeps her elderly retired horse here. Luckily she lives nearby and can help. DH also doing shifts. I can manage feeds but sadly (haha) no poo picking :rotfl:
    How are you coping with DS?

Adapting! I can do most things carefully. But all he wants to do is walk holding on to my fingertips, and I can't do that. He's frustrated by that. Also bathtime is DHs job now.

• mfmaybe
    Options
    Oh dear. I hope you're ok and it doesn't hinder your to do list too much. Take care of yourself. PF

Thanks PF. The list has massively slowed down but have in laws staying and going to put them to work. ;)

• ScattySkewbald
    Options
    Ouch - hope you're ok. Wasn't a horsey related break was it? Take it easy x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts