Buying FIFA 14 coins for my son on PS3

edited 26 December 2013 at 11:09PM in Gaming MoneySaving
12 replies 6.6K views
ferryferry Forumite
1.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 26 December 2013 at 11:09PM in Gaming MoneySaving
Just thought I would run this past you knowledgable lot.
I would like to buy my son 200000 coins to buy a "dream team" (?)

I'll be using my own card to purchase these(and being a parent amateur) so really need to know the usual and by the nature of my question you can tell I dont really know much about this sort of thing...
Are there any preferred (and obviously secure) sites that I should be purchasing from?
How secure and guaranteed would the site be to ensure I would get the coins I purchased?

Of course,am I best off just avoiding these altogether?

Thanks as usual
:j
«1

Replies

  • preablepreable Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    I sell fifa 14 coins and most sites are legit but you can try looking them up on facebook and see what other people are saying.

    When you buy them your son will put a card up for sale on ultimate team for the amount you have purchased plus 5% so you dont get charged the 5% ea coin fee on all card sales. So say you buy 500k he would put it up for 527k ect.

    Then you tell the person who you brought the coins from the details of the player you put up for sale so they can find it and buy it for the amount you brought :) Hope that helps.
  • edited 22 February 2014 at 5:59PM
    RichL74RichL74 Forumite
    938 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 22 February 2014 at 5:59PM
    Spam .

    Edit: had been deleted now, not saying the post above mine is spam!!!
  • springdreamsspringdreams Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think 200,000 of coins is going to be enough to buy a dream team. It cost about that for one mid range player. Prized players will go for quite a bit more, so if you want to buy a whole team - and a decent team at that - your son will need 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 coins. The likes of Messi and Ronaldo are in the millions just for one player.

    I buy the coins off of ebay for my DS. As long as the seller accepts paypal I am happy to purchase from him/her.
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • Any other alternative to igxe web ?
  • Sigh, I remember when buying a game, meant buying ALL of it!
    EA really have people over a barrel when it comes to these coins. Same for Tiger Woods golf.
    Buying coins is very common, and just do a little research online to check the site is legit.
    Happy hunting!
  • edited 17 March 2014 at 8:20PM
    DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 17 March 2014 at 8:20PM
    marialinda you have promoted that site 3 times now, its almost like you work for them. Have you used that site before ?
  • DCFC79 wrote: »
    marialinda you have promoted that site 3 times now, its almost like you work for them. Have you used that site before ?
    I've clicked spam
  • What is the point in buying coins? You pay £40 for a game and then you have to buy coins as well. If you play matches you will earn coins and get better at the game. Having amazing players is about 30% of Fifa. Being good at Fifa is the other 70% of it.

    As other people have pointed out 200,000 coins is not going to be enough to get a good 'dream team'. If you are going to buy coins to get a dream team then you may as well do it properly.

    I have heard of this site. I watch a person called KSI who does YouTube videos and he is always going on about this site - http://www.utcointraders.com.

    Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals