We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.
Men v Women
Al_Mac
Posts: 5,519 Forumite
Could we have a census on users of this site.
I would have thought mainly male, don't know why. But I reckon there are probably a larger number of females, who visit often.
Thanks Martin, great site BTW
Late and time for bed:D It's my age.
I would have thought mainly male, don't know why. But I reckon there are probably a larger number of females, who visit often.
Thanks Martin, great site BTW
Late and time for bed:D It's my age.
Competitions - See it, search it, post it, simples 
Cheeky Chicken the complete package
Al "Purple" Mac
Cheeky Chicken the complete package
Al "Purple" Mac
0
Comments
-
I think we've had one of these ,I'll try and find it ...............would be nice to have another though0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards