We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sky, with MSE 1/2 offer and quidco

Has anyone tried this?

I've got the 1/2 price sky offer and I'm on the entertainment package, not extra.

If I go via quidco and upgrade to entainment extra, I get £50 cash back and a £25 voucher, as I'm still on the 1/2 price deal I only pay an extra 2.50 a month, so £30 for the year, meaning I profit £20 cash and £25 voucher.

Can anyone confirm if this will work? or will the cashback get refused?

Thanks

Comments

  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    If you upgrade, Sky will remove your current 50% off deal. Best choice is to forego the cashback via Quidco and call Sky direct asking if you can while still keeping your current deal
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.