NHS Discounts - flight delay compensation

Hi All

For all members of the NHS and who are on the receiving end of the NHS Discounts email please do not use EU Delay.

http://eudelay.co.uk/faq

They will charge you a 25% commission for what is essentially an easy piece of work for you.

I'm sure most of you on here will already know, but thought I'd do my civic duty and let you know.

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    What's easy?
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 December 2013 at 11:47AM
    Sinhanada wrote: »
    They will charge you a 25% commission for what is essentially an easy piece of work for you.

I'm sure most of you on here will already know, but thought I'd do my civic duty and let you know.

I think that how easy it is will depend on the airline the claim is against. I have a delay with Jet2, from reading the boards here it is fairly obvious that any claim would be far from easy so opted to pass to a NWNF for 27% commission. Better to get 73% of the claim than nothing (as I would likely have given up due to frustration had I been trying to do it myself)
  • 111KAB
    111KAB Posts: 3,645 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Caz3121 wrote: »
    ........so opted to pass to a NWNF for 27% commission. Better to get 63% of the claim than nothing (as I would likely have given up due to frustration had I been trying to do it myself)

Can I have the other 10% please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport