IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NEWBIES!!! [Sticky Thread Comments Archive]

Options

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,286 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 6 October 2017 at 8:34AM
    Options
    nanag, you need to start your own thread. This thread that you have posted on is for information only.

Please then delete your post above.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,410 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    nanag, you need to start your own thread. This thread that you have posted on is for PoPLA decisions only.

Please then delete your post above.

I thought this thread is for NEWBIES. :rotfl:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Fruitcake
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    I thought this thread is for NEWBIES. :rotfl:

*Smacks head on desk* :o
  • tosca99_2
    Options
    What should you do if you receive a windscreen PCN and the company is a member of both the BPA and IPC? Thanks
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You need to read this thread from start to finish. Do not be tempted to skip anything. The answers to any questions you have are likely in here.

Remember it is essential to read every post.
  • Rsmith
    Options
    Hi all

Did look through thread but didn't see an example of this

I buy 5 day parking on a weekly basis via an app called DASH for a NCP car park at a train station in Essex. There is construction going on at the station due to cross rail so some spaces are not available. There were no bays available so parked next to a bay in an area like a yellow box junction where it was parked safely and not blocking any entrance or exit. When I arrived back later I had a windscreen fine saying I parked outside bay so pay £60. I have appealed it as I don't understand how they can take the money for parking but not guarantee somewhere to park which has been rejected. I am happy to take your instruction below regarding not paying but just wanted to make sure that I'm not shooting myself in the foot because of where I was parked

Thanks in adavance
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

You clearly haven't read it all the way through. You've skipped bits. Read it from start to finish.
  • Rsmith
    Options
    Hi all

I buy 5 day parking on a weekly basis via an app called DASH for a NCP car park at a train station in Essex. There is construction going on at the station due to cross rail so some spaces are not available. There were no bays available so parked next to a bay in an area like a yellow box junction where it was parked safely and not blocking any entrance or exit. When I arrived back later I had a windscreen fine saying I parked outside bay so pay £60. I have appealed it as I don't understand how they can take the money for parking but not guarantee somewhere to park which has been rejected. I am happy to take your instruction below regarding not paying but just wanted to make sure that I'm not shooting myself in the foot because of where I was parked

Thanks in adavance
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Rsmith wrote: »
    Hi all

Thanks in adavance

Could you PLEASE start your own thread!
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Fruitcake
    Options
    Rsmith, once you have reread the NEWBIES, please start your own thread like it asks.
    The NEWBIES is for information only, not a place to ask questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business