Apple muncher's number crunching

Options

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    A good time was had by all at church.

Dd then had a friend come round and more good times were had.

I have finished another 8 awesome lavender bags, with 5 more to go. And 12 owl faces have eyes and a beak.

I did a zwow workout before church, which was a good move, as I wouldn't have had time if I'd left it for later. And which left me with jelly for legs.

Back to school tomorrow after a wonderfully relaxing 10 days off. Dh should hear about the job he (really, really) wants this week. Otherwise he had better get himself down to the dole office!

Dd is still pursuing her quest to read 240(!) books this year, and is on 44 so far.

Another NSD today - I may even make it to 16... Bank balance is nice and chubby.

Last week's mini-target of 4 workouts was exceeeeeeded :j. Probably did 5 or 6, but was on half term, so it was easy.

This week's target is 100k steps. Gulp.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Steps aplenty have been stepped - not à la MWC amount, but just over 14k.

5 hanging owl lavender bags have been stuffed and hand stitched. But I'm not sure I like the colour combos... Oops.

Dd is thrashing me at Monopoly - and enjoying my misfortune!

NSD #12.

A keto day. :T

Dh is currently going to the shops to buy food every day...the sooner he gets employment, the better! No concept that the list is things we need, but that can wait until Friday. No concept of sticking to a list either! But he has cancelled a couple of outgoings :D.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Keto day 2.

14+k steps.

Dd excelled with her brownie promise.

Got to watch some journal t!l!vis! (go me - finally worked out how to do accents on the tablet!) at work.

Dd informs me that she loves the owl colours, so I'll leave them as they are for now. All 12 finished. I also cut out 3 penguins, but as yet cannot find even the smallest smidgen of orange felt for the beaks, so no point doing anything with them.

Next on the list are the mice.

I've borrowed 4 big tablecloths from work, to cover the table + stacker box(es) on Sat. 2 are white, 1 blue, 1 burgundy. So will trial a display and see if the colours are better than the white alone. Or layering...
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    love what the MSE posting rules did to the accents :)
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Watty1 wrote: »
    love what the MSE posting rules did to the accents :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was fine when I first put it up. Honest!!!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    My last work day of the week is done. Phew.

Dd enjoyed taekwondo, despite her morning ritual 'I don't want to go' spiel.

Dh has worked on a fb page for me and my crafts. :D So it looks like I'll be able to point people towards it soon. Tis rather exciting!

Tomorrow's jobs list is a lonnnng one:
    -school run
    -washing
    -library?
    -bank for float
    -make price labels
    -practice stall layout
    -iron bags
    -make 'business' cards
    -sainz
    -aldee
    -playdate
    -photos
    -workout
    (And a few more that I've jotted down on a post-it somewhere.)
  • Pearla*Merle
    Options
    Ooh yay, an FB page! Can't wait to see :j

I'm celebrating my last work day of the week as well :D It involves sitting with my feet securely up - it was that kind of day! :eek:
    a penny picker upper. MFW approx 78% to go | FIRE 3 years worth (30% savings rate: now aiming for 40%!) | Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it | Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible | The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    So far my non-working day started with dd in bed with us (minimal bed + duvet for me!), school run, library, sainz, bank, aldee, 2x washing, quick practice of the layout, photos, and a workout.

Still to do: price labels and ironing. Then I may finish a few more mice...

Dh is working on my bizness card for me :D
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Well, I got a little distracted, but I have now wrapped the raffle items for tomorrow. It was my first play with cellophane wrapping, and I quickly learned where my limitations lay, and just how wide the disparity is between what I picture in my head, and what I can actually produce!

Price lists and signage done and waiting to print, but dh is getting cross with the printer, so I'll leave it for now!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Sold 3 bunnies this morning - shame that they were 3 of my favourite ones!

Think I am ready for tonight. It feels weird to not still be having to do things towards it, but to be sitting and knitting while watching the rugby...

Another NSD so far, and I certainly do not plan to spend anything tonight! Drinks and treatments will be available, but I'll have my lovely bottle of water and some snacks to munch on.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback