We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Dead laptop
Comments
-
Just_Passing_Bi wrote: »I have a HP CQ61 - 310SA laptop, which is dead
was OK yesterday :mad:
When I press the power button, with or without the AC adaptor in the 3 LED lights flash for about 5 secs, that's it.
I've removed the battery, tried to boot up with just the AC adaptor, but nothing happens.
go to the repair shop, they will fix it. i hope
0 -
Another quality post from JohnStuart0
-
JohnStuart wrote: »go to the repair shop, they will fix it.
Been, it's the battery charger that's dead, they don't have a replacement for sale, but at least I've found the problem :jI'm hopeless with technology, in addition, I suffer with MH issues, what may appear simple, I struggle with, may I ask, please be patient, thank you0 -
they don't have a replacement for sale
Just noticed this on ebay!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-HP-Compaq-Presario-CQ61-310SA-POWER-ADAPTER-CHARGER-65W-LAPTOP-MAINS-LEAD-UK-/270801778860
:eek: :eek: :eek:I'm hopeless with technology, in addition, I suffer with MH issues, what may appear simple, I struggle with, may I ask, please be patient, thank you0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards