🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Baileys Watch 2013

Options
sebsy
sebsy Posts: 134 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
I love Baileys, and as someone suggested in the Baileys Offer thread that we needed a 2013 version of last years Baileys Watch thread, I thought I'd duly oblige.

I think it's a given that the Morrisons offer that ran a couple of weeks back at £9 per 1l bottle was a one off and won't be matched, however I think we can expect them to be available at £10 at some point before Xmas, as usual.

Current best price is an offer starting at Tesco tomorrow, where 1l bottles will be £12 and includes original, orange truffle and coffee flavours. The offer only runs until 12/11.

If you can wait though, I'd fully expect Asda to have them at £10 as they did in the run up to Xmas last year.

If you spot any good Baileys offers anywhere, post them here, and we can all rejoice as a community, one very drunken and happy community.

Comments

• The_mangler
    Options
    I don't know if I'm getting better or just used to the pain.
    Bipolar for all
  • inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    its been 6 pounds in b and m for months 70cl works out about same as morrisons - no need to look any further
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • katiejones
    Options
    inspace wrote: »
    its been 6 pounds in b and m for months 70cl works out about same as morrisons - no need to look any further

Yes, although it is nearly at use by date - bought caramel last weekend,dec 2013. (won't last long in this house lol) x
    Wins in 2013 - Jan - Heinz No Noise Ketchup.
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    inspace wrote: »

And not everyone has one locally, so any further deals would of course be appreciated.
  • glensmen
    glensmen Posts: 118 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Forgive the rookie question, but, what do you drink baileys with?
  • monty-doggy
    monty-doggy Posts: 2,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    glensmen wrote: »

Ice :T:beer::j
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    glensmen wrote: »
    Ice :T:beer::j
    Or neat. Or with a peg of whiskey for elderly aunties.

Or over vanilla ice-cream if you're serving it to kids. :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • gunsandbanjos
    gunsandbanjos Posts: 12,246 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Or with amaretto, yum! And lots of ice, warm Baileys is revolting.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • marluc
    marluc Posts: 160 Forumite
    edited 7 November 2013 at 8:17PM
    Options
    Popped into my local asda on the way home from work today and there was a whole end of isle packed with 1lt bottles of Baileys. I am assuming (possibly wrongly) that Baileys will be on offer in Asda very shortly. Asked at the checkout, but she didn't know, only stating that if so many have been stacked, then "something will be happening". So we should watch Asda possibly. I missed out on the Morrison's offer, so hope to get this deal.
  • vickyholly
    Options
    i like baileys in my hot chocolate or with ice
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business